Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Challenged

I have never been so challenged in my life...wait..in my working life..I have kids, I am challenged everyday... Building an online store is not for the weak, the frustrated, the normal human being. I fit into all the previous categories (i think)...I the past two weeks I have built and dismantled 3 full on stores..only to get to the final step and they only allow US currency shopping..not for us!..or you can only add one thing to the cart..sooo not good for business...and the one before the last had no technical support phone number...NONE! how do you call and ask "how the hell do I do this or that???" ..so i have a lot of charges and refunds on my credit card...but I didn't give up (advice to all. give up.hire someone....) and we have a sort of store online..but it is not full of all our wonderful stuff yet...it works if you are so inclined to shop!..but you will not get the total variety of things yet...I will be adding stuff everyday until we have shown you all we can!!!! We are soooo excited! so stay tuned as they say...
ang

No comments: