Thursday, May 1, 2008

Its been a month!

Well its May, and Angila and I have made it through our first month of Ukee-Baby-Mania! Its been a very steep learning curve, and I am sure there is a lot more learning to come in the next year- right now we are trying to figure out our inventory tracking and accounting systems. . . But so far so good- with the odd glitch. Our play-date business meetings continue, although now they are conducted over dinners and Curious George instead of our original daytime tea (evenings are the only time one of us is not at the store). Ucluelet has been amazing and welcoming and I am so proud and glad to call this great West Coast Hideaway my home- even though it seems to consistently rain on my days off. Ange and I still both pinch ourselves when we walk into our store in the mornings, no its not a dream, yes we own a store! Thanks for following along with us on this crazy adventure from stay-at-home-mamas to baby-boutique-owners!
~Hanna~

No comments: