Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Coming Soon

Hanna and I are thrilled at the amount of progress we have made...this past weekend my brother came all the way from Maple Ridge to help with reno's...he ripped out the toilet..tiled the bathroom, installed a new door...linoleumed the kids area...built a fence...and left lots of goodies for us to use..all in a days work..thanks Johnny!....
Hanna and I keep crossing things off our list (which is written on a slab of drywall...)..we are sick of renovations..and want to get the fun stuff happening..like unloading the boxes from storage...we are getting closer everyday...
we actually have a phone number that works 726-GAGA (Hanna's brilliance, and determination)
so keep checking the blog for updates..and soon so help me our website will actually work..in 72 hours...if I can just figure out how to host it...
ang

No comments: